- Business IT Support
- IT Security
- Online Backup
- Web & Email Hosting
- Microsoft CRM
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Instant Support
Layer 7 IT Solutions
Layer 7 IT Solutions provide IT Security services to businesses in Northumberland and the North East. Our holistic approach to penetration testing enables us to offer a comprehensive and flexible range of IT Security services to our clients. We’ve partnered with one of the leading global IT Security authorities which ensure our security testing services provide detailed technical results, analysis and remedial recommendations following each audit. Layer 7 security testing can involve internal tests, whereby we will conduct tests on-site and connect to a clients internal network infrastructure.
An internal penetration test provides Layer 7 testers a ‘behind the scenes’ view of services and resources available from inside the network. External testing involves assessment of the client network from an attackers perspective on the internet.
Our security services include,
- Penetration Testing – identified security weaknesses are exploited in an attempt to quantify the level of system vulnerability, whilst also potentially uncovering other potential security soft-spots.
- Vulnerability Assessment – typically automated scans in which security weaknesses are identified but not actively exploited.
- Social Engineering – involves a ‘gloves off’ approach in which our team via client staff interaction attempt to trick or manipulate them into breaching security policies.
- Wireless Security – assesses the security risks associated with 802.11 Wi-Fi wireless networks.
- Website / Application Testing -websites represent your organisations presence on the internet and can also provide access to company web applications and services. Every day 1000s of websites are defaced and company sensitive information stolen due to poor coding and web server security patching. Layer 7 Website Testing services comprehensively probe and scan your organisations website and web services exposing vulnerabilities.