- Business IT Support
- IT Security
- Online Backup
- Web & Email Hosting
- Microsoft CRM
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Instant Support
IT Support for PC’s & Laptops
Layer 7 IT Solutions support service for PCs and laptops provides a reactive, high-quality and cost-effective solution that gives you instant access to industry certified IT Professionals (Microsoft , Cisco, VMware, Citrix) when you need them.
Layer 7 IT Solutions support service for PCs and laptops delivers a high-quality solution at a low cost and provides,
- Instant access to our Microsoft certified professionals
- Help when you need it with no limit to the number of problems you can raise
- A single point of contact for all your IT issues
- Advice and help with your virus/spyware issues
- On-demand advice
- Installation of new hardware and software
Professional PC & Laptop Support, Can you afford not to?
Who, Why, Price
Who is it for?
The increased reliability of hardware and software has gone hand-in-hand with its greater complexity. This means that when something does go wrong identifying and fixing the fault can be difficult. Such a support requirement needs a service that gives instant access to experts who can identify and fix the problem.
Our support service for PCs and laptops has been specifically designed for organisations that have a small investment in IT and don’t require proactive 24×7 support for their PCs and laptops. For a fixed monthly cost whenever support is required during normal business hours it is available from our manned helpdesk.
Why do I need it?
It would be easy to sit back and hope that nothing goes wrong with your IT investment. But, just stop for a minute and think how it would impact your business if it did. The implications can be quite far-reaching and costly: from not being able to send out your invoices through to missing an important order via your Web site or e-mail?
How much does it cost?
We have made the costs as flexible as possible, based on our easy-in easy-out 3 month contract. You can add extra systems at any time during the contract, so that new PCs and laptops are immediately covered. You can also upgrade to one of our higher level support solutions at any time during the contract if your needs change.
- Remote Printer Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- Remote Fax Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- PC Hardware Incident Diagnosis
- Remote Scanner Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- PC Hardware Installation** & Configuration*
- Camera Configuration*
Operating System (OS)
- OS Installation** & Configuration*
- Mac OS Support
- Remote OS Incident Diagnosis & Resolution
- Patch Release Installation and Support
- MS Windows XP, inc. Professional
- Windows 7
- Windows 98
- Windows Vista, inc. Business
- Windows 2000, inc. Professional
- Windows NT
- MS Office troubleshooting – Versions Supported: 98, 2000, 2003, 2007
- Remote Application Incident Diagnosis & Resolution
- Firewall Installation** & Configuration**
- Security Support
- PC Application Installation & Configuration
- Virus & Spyware troubleshooting
- Security Software Installation** & Configuration**
- Backup Software Installation** and Configuration**
NOTE: * Remote Installations Only. If you require for an engineer to attend onsite additional costs apply.
NOTE: ** Additional costs apply.
- Is this service subject to a 12 month minimum contract? No, this service is based on our easy-in easy-out 3 month contract, an initial review will be carried out after 1 months to assess the level of service and if changes, whereby any agreed necessary service can be adjusted.
- Can I add additional PCs throughout the duration of my contract? Of course, just contact your account manager and the necessary adjustments to your contract will be made, and any further costings will be advised
- How many times can I call the Service Desk per day? You call as many times as you need! We do not limit the numbers of requests you raise. Our Service Desk is available from the hours of 9-5:30.
- Does this service include hardware maintenance? If Layer 7 provided the hardware, Yes. If not, no, however if through remote diagnostics we identify an issue with your hardware, we can arrange for one of our engineers to visit your site to carry out further diagnostics, at an additional cost.
- Will you have access to my PC(s) at all times? No, we will only take control of your PC(s) once you have confirmed we can do so
- How do I go about contacting your Service Desk? There are 2 methods in which you can use to contact us to report an issue:Contact us on 01670 528 455 or Email: email@example.com
- What if you are unable to resolve my fault remotely? If we are unable to resolve your fault remotely, we will contact you and advise of the situation and recommend the best way forward. However we are able to provide on-site support at an additional cost.
- Can I upgrade my service package to a higher level? Yes, simply contact your account manager and they will arrange to change your service level as required.
- Does this service include monthly reporting? No, however you can add-on this option if required. Monthly reporting
- I’m ready to buy this service, how to I proceed? Just give us a call on 01670 528 455 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our sales team will call you.
- What is covered under the contract? Only the specific system(s) that was registered at the contract sign up is covered.
- Do you cover support for bespoke applications? No, please take a look at the What is Covered? for a full listings of applications we support
- What Operating Systems and Software do you support? Check out our What is Covered? to find a full listing of what we support.
- Do you cover 3rd party software support? No, however if you require this service please contact us , alternatively if you already have a contract with us simply contact your account manager.
- Can I cancel my contract at any point? If you have signed up for a 12 month contract, then we would require 30 days notice. Please contact your account manager if you are considering terminating your contract. Additional charges may apply. If you have signed up on easy-in easy-out 3 month rolling contract, simply inform us that you do not wish to renew before a new 3 month period.
- How do I renew my contract? Simple, we will send you a reminder a few weeks before it due to expire and if you are happy we everything there is no need to contact us and we will automatically renew it. If you have a question we have not covered, please contact us to enquire.