- Business IT Support
- IT Security
- Online Backup
- Web & Email Hosting
- Microsoft CRM
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Instant Support
Layer 7 | IT Support Northumberland | IT Support North East | IT Support Newcastle
IT Support for Servers
Layer 7 IT Solutions support service for servers provides a reactive, high-quality and cost-effective solution that gives you instant access to industry certified IT Professionals (Microsoft , Cisco, VMware, Citrix) who will help resolve your server and network problems.
Layer 7 IT Solutions support service for servers delivers a high-quality solution at a low cost and provides,
- Instant access to our Microsoft certified professionals
- Help when you need it with no limit to the number of problems you can raise
- A single point of contact for all your IT issues
- Installation and support for Active Directory issues
- Domain troubleshooting support
- Secure remote access
- Microsoft Small Business Server, Exchange Support, SQL Support
- E-mail support
Server Support, Protecting Your Business
Who, Why, Price
Who is it for?
A modern IT network is a complex setup with many different software and hardware components. This means that when something does go wrong identifying and fixing the fault can be difficult. Such a support requirement needs a service that gives instant access to experts who can identify and fix the problem wherever it occurs in your network.
Our support service for servers has been specifically designed for organisations that have a small investment in IT and don’t require proactive 24X7 support for their servers and network. For a fixed monthly cost whenever support is required during normal business hours it is available from our manned helpdesk.
Why do I need it?
Although server hardware is now extremely reliable there are many other things that can still go wrong. From operating system corruption through virus attacks to faulty cabling – numerous individual components all with the potential to cause problems.
Now, think of how it would impact your business if one these problems occurred. The implications can be quite far-reaching and costly: from not being able to send out your invoices through to missing an important order via your Web site or e-mail.
How much does it cost?
We have made the costs as flexible as possible, based on our easy-in easy-out 3 month contract. You can add extra servers at any time during the contract so that new purchases are immediately covered. You can also upgrade to one of our higher level support solutions at any time during the contract if your needs change.
NOTE: ** Additional Costs Apply.
Hardware & Network
- Remote Printer Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- Remote Fax Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- Server Hardware Incident Diagnosis*
- Workgroup Incident Support
- Remote Scanner Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- Server Hardware Installation** & Configuration*
- LAN Support – AD/Domain Incident Support
- WiFi Connectivity Support
Operating System (OS)
- OS Installation** & Configuration*
- Patch Release Upgrade Support
- Microsoft 2003 Server, including R2
- Microsoft SBS 2008, inc. Premium edition
- Remote OS Incident Diagnosis & Resolution
- Microsoft 2000, 2003, 2008 Server
- Microsoft SBS 2003, 2008
- Server Application Set-Up & Configuration
- Firewall Installation** & Configuration*
- Workgroup File & Print Sharing
- Virus & Spyware troubleshooting
- Microsoft IIS Support
- User Account and Permissions Set-up
- Backup Software Installation** and Configuration*
- Remote Application Incident Diagnosis & Resolution
- Security Software Set-up** and Configuration*
- Security Support
- Microsoft Exchange Server – 2000, 2003, 2007
- Windows SharePoint Support
- File & Print Sharing
NOTE: * Remote Installations Only. If you require for an engineer to attend onsite additional costs apply.
NOTE: ** Additional Costs Apply.
- Is this service subject to a 12 month minimum contract? No, this service is based on our easy-in easy-out 3 month contract, an initial review will be carried out after 1 months to assess the level of service and if changes, whereby any agreed necessary service can be adjusted.
- Can I add additional Serverss throughout the duration of my contract? Of course, just contact your account manager and the necessary adjustments to your contract will be made, and any further costings will be advised
- How many times can I call the Service Desk per day? You call as many times as you need! We do not limit the numbers of requests you raise. Our Service Desk is available from the hours of 9-5:00.
- Does this service include hardware maintenance? If Layer 7 provided the hardware, Yes. If not, no, however if through remote diagnostics we identify an issue with your hardware, we can arrange for one of our engineers to visit your site to carry out further diagnostics, at an additional cost.
- Will you have access to my Server(s) at all times? No, we will only take control of your PC(s) once you have confirmed we can do so
- How do I go about contacting your Service Desk? There are 2 methods in which you can use to contact us to report an issue:Contact us on 01670 528 455 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if you are unable to resolve my fault remotely? If we are unable to resolve your fault remotely, we will contact you and advise of the situation and recommend the best way forward. However we are able to provide on-site support at an additional cost.
- Can I upgrade my service package to a higher level? Yes, simply contact your account manager and they will arrange to change your service level as required.
- Does this service include monthly reporting? No, however you can add-on this option if required. Monthly reporting
- I’m ready to buy this service, how to I proceed? Just give us a call on 01670 528 455 or drop us an email to email@example.com and one of our sales team will call you.
- What is covered under the contract? Only the specific system(s) that was registered at the contract sign up is covered.
- Do you cover support for bespoke applications? No, please take a look at the What is Covered? for a full listings of applications we support
- What Operating Systems and Software do you support? Check out our What is Covered? to find a full listing of what we support.
- Do you cover 3rd party software support? No, however if you require this service please contact us , alternatively if you already have a contract with us simply contact your account manager.
- Can I cancel my contract at any point? If you have signed up for a 12 month contract, then we would require 30 days notice. Please contact your account manager if you are considering terminating your contract. Additional charges may apply. If you have signed up on easy-in easy-out 3 month rolling contract, simply inform us that you do not wish to renew before a new 3 month period.
- How do I renew my contract? Simple, we will send you a reminder a few weeks before it due to expire and if you are happy we everything there is no need to contact us and we will automatically renew it. If you have a question we have not covered, please contact us to enquire.